Blam Installation instructions:
The very first time you install Blam, please begin by installing Minecraft Forge
- Install Minecraft.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Create a “New Profile” that uses version 1.7.10 of Minecraft
- Press Play and the launcher will download the 1.7.10 components.
- Exit Minecraft
- Install Minecraft Forge version 10.13.2.1291 by running the relevant installer:
- When prompted, choose Install Client.
- You may need to download and install the Java Runtime Engine (JRE) from Oracle to be able to install Minecraft Forge.
- Reopen Minecraft Launcher. Edit the 1.7.10 profile you created so that it now uses version 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1291. Use this profile to launch Blam.
To install Blam, please do the following:
- Download blam-0.1.0.jar and copy it into the relevant mods folder:
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods. This folder is hidden by default. You can reach it by opening Finder and selecting the “Go To Folder…” menu item.
- Windows: %AppData%\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
- You can confirm correct installation from the main Minecraft screen: click on the Mods button. You should now see the details on the Blam Mod including the current version number.
- Run Minecraft using the profile you created above. The following video shows a getting started tutorial:
- The blocks only support flat redstone connections between each other. Said another way, if the redstone wire steps up or down a block it won’t actually connect even though it may visually appear to be connected.
- If you place an Oscillator block by itself, it will produce nonstop sound. To make it work as expected, add an Envelope block afterwards.
Please let us know what you think.